Results 1 – 12 of 12 13 watching. Terroristen Fahndungsplakat A1 BKA RAF £ postage. Mit Haftbefehl Gesucht – RAF Fahndungsplakat Hamburg – Dunkle, lange, strähnige Haare, Vollbart, schläfriger Blick: Das ist das Foto, das Stefan Wisniewski auf einem Fahndungsplakat aus. Results 1 – 48 of $ $ shipping. or Best Offer. Anarchistische Gewalttäter Baader- Meinhof-Bande” Fahndungsplakat RAF gelb.

Author: Mikasida Faejin
Country: Poland
Language: English (Spanish)
Genre: Photos
Published (Last): 15 July 2007
Pages: 381
PDF File Size: 12.16 Mb
ePub File Size: 16.52 Mb
ISBN: 862-3-31105-654-1
Downloads: 69760
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]
Uploader: Samur

After reunificationconvicted of attempted murder, she was sentenced to a thirteen-year jail term, but was released early inby which time she had, while still in prison, [2] published her first book. Her participation in street demonstrations and apparent absence of contrition over her involvement with left-wing militarism continue to attract media interest and comment.

Inge Viett was born in Stemwardea short distance to the east of Hamburg in the British occupation zone. The authorities removed her from her mother’s care and she spent her early years, between andliving in an orphanage in Schleswig-Holstein. Viett would later describe the experience, especially with regard to her foster mother’s attempts to bring her up, as “very burdensome” “sehr belastend”.

When she was fifteen she ran away from the foster family. Here Inge Viett suffered on account of the authoritarian propensities of the father. In she embarked on a Sports and Gymnastics course at Kiel Universitybut after six terms – shortly before graduation – she broke off these studies.

Now she moved back to Hamburgstruggling with a succession of casual jobs. For two months she worked as a stripper in the city’s St. During this period her appreciation crystallised that ” capitalism was the cause of social injustice”. She later wrote that a defining element in her own politicisation was a trip lasting several months that she took to North Africa. She was deeply impressed by the contrast between the poverty she encountered there and the prosperity of many in the west, along with accompanying excesses.

This brief experience of imprisonment, she later asserted, marked a deep break with her past. But her night in the police cell led her to hand in her notice in order to devote herself to her political activism. Participation in “militant actions” followed. In the early s an arson attack on the vehicle fleet of the Axel Springer publishing house failed because of “technical difficulties”. In December Inge Viett was one of the ” squatters ” involved in the occupation of the so-called Georg von Rauch Houseclose to her home in Berlin-Kreuzberg.

Medienvertrieb und Verlag | eBay Stores

When police made a move towards the house, and took up positions directly in front of it, it was her fellow squatters who prevented her from throwing Molotov cocktails at them from the roof. Other “actions” in were directed against the display windows of wedding dress shops and sex shops. On at least one occasion she undertook her actions with fellow activist Verena Becker: She became involved in organised theft campaigns against department stores, sending the items stolen to those who had been arrested.

During the early s she moved to the “Liebenwalde Street” commune, described as a centre of “Schwarze Hilfe” loosely: She ended up as a member of the 2 June Movementrecruited by Bommi Baumann.

They needed to finance their activities so started with an attack, in which Viett participated, on a bank. That was unsuccessful and had to be aborted, but a later bank attack succeeded.

The conspirators intended that the bomb should explode during the night of 2 Februarybut in the event it was placed by one of them, identified as a student, Harald Sommerfeld, outside the door of the adjacent address, which was a British Yacht Club. Beelitz took the bomb and placed it in a clampapparently intending to work on it. The bomb now exploded, killing Beelitz.


“SITUATION_GELB: RAF # 1” Stickers by HNTRLND | Redbubble

She did not consider herself responsible for the death of Beelitz, however, which she characterised as a fatal fahndungspplakat. On 7 May Inge Viett was one of a number of people arrested at Bad Neuenahr in connection with alleged terrorist activities. She also took the opportunity to learn to use a gun in Berlin’s Fahndungsplakay forest and Tegel forest.

Early on the group now attacked a gun shop, thereby upgrading their weapons collection. They then planned the kidnap of a prominent member of the political establishment fagndungsplakat a way to apply pressure for the release of prisoners. Viett was centrally involved in the planning.

Following the death of Holger Meins during the hunger strike campaign, there was a perceived need for a swift reaction. However, the attempt, launched on 10 Novemberwent wrong. Von Drenkmann was shot, and a few hours later died in hospital.

Again, Viett was centrally involved in the planning and execution of the Lorenz kidnap. The result of the “action” was that several terrorist members of the 2 June Movement were released. Lorenz also survived and was released on 4 March After this Viett and a fellow “2 June” member fled to Beirut intending to meet up with prisoners who had been released and with other contacts who had fled to South Yemen. After several weeks she returned to Europe. That was followed by a further visit to Lebanon where she undertook a military training course covering technical aspects of weapons, before again returning to Berlin.

A further arrest followed on 9 September Viett was detained in a police exercise that also led to the arrests of Ralf Reinders und Juliane Plambeck. In a succession of further arrests the police now rapidly captured almost all the members of the 2 June Movement. An escape attempt on 24 December failed. She was part of a successful escape plan that was implemented on 7 July which involved getting hold of duplicate keys and overpowering two prison officials.

Berberich was recaputured while Viett and the other two travelled to Baghdad where, this time, they were reunited with some of the freed prisoners from She travelled in South Yemen where she spent three months in a Palestinian training camp. Here she adopted the cover name “Intissar”. Returning to Europe, Viett and other members of the movement went to Vienna where the businessman Walter Palmers was kidnapped for ransom.

He was released against a payment of slightly more than 30 million schillings. Viett escaped to Italy. She was approached, while still in East Berlin, by officers of the Ministry for State Security who, much to her surprise, knew her real identity. A two-hour discussion followed.

Since the erection in of the Berlin Wall travel between the two halves of Berlin had been severely restricted, but during her discussion Viett received assurances from Colonel Harry Dahl that the East German authorities would not be collaborating with the West German police in her case, and that she could therefore be assured of free access to the German Democratic Republic East Germany.

Weapons concealed on their bodies proved problematic, and Viett pleaded with the officials, recalling her earlier meeting with the Ministry for State Security officials. The group were permitted to enter East Germanyalthough the weapons had to be handed over.

They then travelled on to Bulgaria. However, Viett and two others managed to evade capture and travel to Sofiafrom where they moved on to Prague. At Prague she was interrogated for three days by the Czechoslovak authorities. She then quoted a “cover name” and demanded to be put in touch with the East German authorities. As a result, three Ministry for State Security officers from East Germany turned up, removed her from her prison cell and took her back the East Germany. For two weeks she was accommodated in a Ministry property: She later described her own mood and that of fellow group members at this time as “somewhat resigned”.


Not for the first time, Inge Viett avoided arrest. On 2 June the 2 June Rzf dissolved itself. Many of its members were now in prison. Viett sought help from her Stasi contacts to have ra individuals conducted to safety in “Black Africa”.

Medienvertrieb und Verlag

The Stasi expressed concern that the proposal was impractical on several levels, not leastly because the RAF “drop outs” might disclose what they knew of links between the East German ministry and the West German terrorist group.

Instead the eight were invited to relocate to East Germany where they were issued with new identities and coached till they had mastered their cover stories, before being distributed across the remoter corners of East Germany and permitted to start new lives, albeit under surveillance, and without being able to contact one another.

Within the RAF she felt herself hemmed in. Then she returned to the west and lived clandestinely in a house run by the RAF in Namur in francophone Belgium. Regulations by this time required that moped riders should wear a helmet, but she was not wearing a helmet. Two traffic policemen signalled her to stop after she “jumped a traffic light” and she did what she could to get away from them.

The policemen were on relatively powerful motor bikes and gave chase. One of them fell off, but the other continued the pursuit alone. In a parking garage she came across one of the policemen and approached him, pointing a gun at him.

According to Viett the policeman reached for his own gun [6] at which point she shot him from a distance of around four meters. Francis Violleau, the policeman, suffered a neck injury as a result of which he would be confined to a wheel chair for nineteen years after which, inhe died, aged Viett was identified from finger prints found on her moped and on her abandoned handbag, but by that time she had returned to the house in Namur. By this time she was nurturing increasing doubts over the effectiveness of the “armed struggle”.

She realised that the RAF was socially isolated, and that even within the political left, any messages from its “actions” really only reached the most marginalised groups. For the next six months she lived in a secluded apartment provided by the Ministry for State Security Stasi while she prepared her new self.

Her new name was “Eva-Maria Sommer”. The original plan would fahnduungsplakat been to bury her West German connections, but frequent memory lapses meant she continued to use western words, such as “Supermarkt”, in place of their East German equivalents, such as, here, “Kaufhalle”. Colleagues must have realised fahnduntsplakat that their new comrade from the west was well connected. Just six months after taking her job, she acquired a car. Gaf Sommer’s car was not just any car: She acquired a new life-partner with a newspaper “lonely hearts” announcement placed in Autumn Eva-Maria Sommer’s time in Dresden ended abruptly after three and a half years.

Two faces on the bottom row showed a girl in a long blonde wig who looked strangely familiar. Viett recognised she must disappear fast.

Terrorismus: Aufstieg und Fall der zweiten RAF-Generation

Disclosure that East Germany was harbouring wanted West German terrorist suspects could be incalculably damaging to East Germany. Eva-Maria Sommer’s true identity remained undisclosed for fahndunsgplakat six years.

She needed to think and decided to travel to South Yemen. Viett’s new identity, which she was ready to inhabit, after nine months of preparation, inwas as Eva Schnell.